Free Bikini Body Workout. Get in-shape for summer quickly with this easy-to-follow workout you can do at home or at the gym. Tone your abs, booty, arms, back, legs, and feel amazingly sexy in your own skin.
CHIC Kinetic: Free Leg Workout 1
Complete each exercise for 45 seconds doing as many repetitions are you can with excellent form. Take a 15 second recovery, using this time to prep for the next exercise. Ready to build a better booty? Let’s work it.
Warm Up: Get inspired to move.
- SQUAT: eep feet hips width apart, sit deep into heels.
- JUMPING JACK: Keep glutes engaged and squeeze inner and outer hips to support the joints.
- QUICK SHUFFLE: Position body in a wide stance, walk/run on toes as quick as possible.
Circuit 1: You got this, gurl!
Complete exercises 1-3 in a row, then repeat once more.
- PLIE SQUAT: Sit deep with feet in a wide turn out + arms extended out front of shoulders (like frankenstein ). Hold it tight and keep breathing!
- CHAIR POSE: Inner thighs squeeze in a narrow stance, sit deep into hips + arms roll speed bag to in circular motion away from your body.
- AB PLANK + BOOTY SQUEEZE: Arm straight, with hands directly under shoulders. Keep torso long and flat. Alternate lifting one leg of the ground at a time for a single leg glute squeeze.
Round 2: Positive thoughts! be nice.
Complete exercises 1-4 in a row, then repeat once more.
- FORWARD LUNGES: Alternate stepping forward, landing in heel of foot. Exhale as you push away from the ground back into standing, and switch legs. Arms lifts in lateral raise at side (looks like the letter “T” to engage shoulders. )
- LATERAL LUNGES: Alternate legs, one stepping out hips with into a squat and return to standing. Arms reach straight over head to challenge posture.
REAR LUNGE + AB TWIST: Stand tall hands together in prayer pose. Rear lunge with one leg, pause at the bottom to twist core and crunch across the front leg. Return back to standing, switch sides and crunch the other directions. Balance challenge!
- SQUAT + FRONT KICK: Keep feet hips width apart, sit deep into heels. Add a front kick a the top, as you push away from the floor with power.
Share your sweaty success
Tag us on intsagram @chicergy and #chicergyworkouts
Chic-ify Your Body with personalized fitness programs
Created by Kathleen made especially for you.
- Effectively tighten & tone your body.
- Time length of workout adapted to fit into your schedule.
- Online convenience so you have the workouts available anywhere.
- Workouts designed for you, so you'll find something you actually enjoy.
First time starter package, one month program for only $199.
To redeem contact Kathleen with subject line NEWBODYCHIC2017. Kathleen will personally email you to set up your new Kinetic Chic Training Program.
This quick, upbeat workout will lighten and tighten your body in no time. This routine is based on short timed intervals with big bursts of power, and results in a nice total body burn. Enjoy!
Complete drills 1-4 in sequence for 30 seconds each. Take a quick breather, then repeat once more.
- Stationary March: focus on breathing deep.
- Squats: feet hips with apart
- Jump Rope: good posture.
- Butt Kicks: place hands on hips.
Complete drills 1-4 in sequence for 45 seconds each. Take a quick breather, then repeat once more.
- Prisoner Squat Jumps: place hand behind ears, chest lifted.
- Rear Lunge/Jump: alternate stepping on leg back at a time.
- V-Squat Jumps: turn toes out, hold arm like a "T" should height.
- Lateral Squats: start standing with feet together. Next, step one foot out to the side to squat, stand back to the start and switch legs.
Complete drills 1-5 in sequence for 45 seconds each.
- Plank: on elbows, and keep back flat.
- X Supermans: lay on belly, squeeze glutes while lifting legs and arms in an "X" position.
- Oblique Twists: criss cross crunches, hands lightly behind ears.
- Reverse Crunch: lay on back with knees bent in the air. Lift bum off the ground to engage lower abs.
- Bridge: belly face up, push off heels to lift hips into bridge and hold.
Heart Rate Acceleration
Complete drills 1-4 in sequence for 30 seconds each.
- High Knee Run: keep chest lifted, draw knees up quickly.
- Jumping Jacks + Alternating Jab Punches: arm chest height on the punch.
- Push Ups: avoid arching back, and complete on knees for modification.
- Burpee: squat, place hands on the ground--step/jump to a plank. Next, step/jump back to squat--stand up--repeat.
- Football Shuffle: wide stance, run on toes as quickly and lightly as you can.
Nice job chicka!
Finish your workout with some rejuvenating deep breathes, and a lovely stretch.