Free Bikini Body Workout. Get in-shape for summer quickly with this easy-to-follow workout you can do at home or at the gym. Tone your abs, booty, arms, back, legs, and feel amazingly sexy in your own skin.
Wake up & Move!
When you go to sleep at night momentum in your thoughts and body slow down. When you wake up, you have a clean slate opportunity to set an intentional tone for the day.
While you're fresh, play up the excitement of having a brand new day. .Say to yourself, 'I am alive with working legs and the ability to smile. I'm grateful the sun is here. I want to feel sexy in body today, and have things comes effortlessly to me at work today.' This may seen cheesy and lame AF, but it's really not. I'm not lame to ecxite yourself.
You want an amazing life? Well, you've got to have an amazing mindset, and that starts with being creative & present. Alright buttercup, let's say good morning to body with a quick sweat session all before your coffee (okay, fine maybe with your coffee...).
Connect your breathing to your movement. Exhale as your exert your power. For example, in a squat traveling away from the ground and back-into-standing requires a lot of effort to work against gravity, the breath assist to power.
Welcome to The mini BARRE Workout
Your Private Fitness Boutique to train with up to 5 girlfriends for a one hour sweat session! Kathleen carefully designs a BARRE workout that personally attends to each gals body goals. Each session is followed with your choice of a drink:
- Coffee - Tea - Orange Juice
- Protein Smoothie
- Mimosas - Beer - Wine
Chicergy Fitness Boutique is located in Southport Corridor/ Lakeview neighborhood in Chicago. Schedule with Kathleen for one time fun event, or a weekly routine with your girlfriends!
This quick, upbeat workout will lighten and tighten your body in no time. This routine is based on short timed intervals with big bursts of power, and results in a nice total body burn. Enjoy!
Complete drills 1-4 in sequence for 30 seconds each. Take a quick breather, then repeat once more.
- Stationary March: focus on breathing deep.
- Squats: feet hips with apart
- Jump Rope: good posture.
- Butt Kicks: place hands on hips.
Complete drills 1-4 in sequence for 45 seconds each. Take a quick breather, then repeat once more.
- Prisoner Squat Jumps: place hand behind ears, chest lifted.
- Rear Lunge/Jump: alternate stepping on leg back at a time.
- V-Squat Jumps: turn toes out, hold arm like a "T" should height.
- Lateral Squats: start standing with feet together. Next, step one foot out to the side to squat, stand back to the start and switch legs.
Complete drills 1-5 in sequence for 45 seconds each.
- Plank: on elbows, and keep back flat.
- X Supermans: lay on belly, squeeze glutes while lifting legs and arms in an "X" position.
- Oblique Twists: criss cross crunches, hands lightly behind ears.
- Reverse Crunch: lay on back with knees bent in the air. Lift bum off the ground to engage lower abs.
- Bridge: belly face up, push off heels to lift hips into bridge and hold.
Heart Rate Acceleration
Complete drills 1-4 in sequence for 30 seconds each.
- High Knee Run: keep chest lifted, draw knees up quickly.
- Jumping Jacks + Alternating Jab Punches: arm chest height on the punch.
- Push Ups: avoid arching back, and complete on knees for modification.
- Burpee: squat, place hands on the ground--step/jump to a plank. Next, step/jump back to squat--stand up--repeat.
- Football Shuffle: wide stance, run on toes as quickly and lightly as you can.
Nice job chicka!
Finish your workout with some rejuvenating deep breathes, and a lovely stretch.